E-1/E-2 Treaty Traders

Immigration Solutions to Advance Strong Cases

Treaty Trader visas (E-1) and Treaty Investor visas (E-2) are both non-immigrant visas for nationals of a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of friendship, commerce and navigation.  To qualify for the E-1, the applicant must establish that s/he will carry on substantial trade, principally between the United States and the treaty country.  For the E-2, the applicant must establish that s/he will develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which the national has invested or is in the process of investing a substantial amount of capital.

Disclaimer: The information contained on this webpage is provided for general information only and should not be construed as legal advice or the formation of an attorney/client relationship.