Immigration Solutions for Strong Cases

E-1 Treaty Trader and E-2 Treaty Investor visas are specifically designated for citizens of countries with whom the United States holds treaties of commerce and navigation.  To qualify for an E-1 or E-2 Visa, the applicant must be entering the United States to engage in substantial trade and/or to develop and direct the daily functions of a business in which the individual has a considerable monetary investment.  The applicant must also establish that the trading enterprise or investment meets and complies with all laws and regulations for the E Visa category.

Disclaimer: The information contained on this webpage is provided for general information only and should not be construed as legal advice or the formation of an attorney/client relationship.